UpWealth Academy, i.e. – “https://academy.upwealth.in” (“Website”), that is operated by UpWealth, a AMFI registered Mutual Fund investment platform, and having it’s registered office in Rajwade Complex, Office #10. 3rd floor, Above SBI Bank, Ambegaon, Katraj, Pune – 411 046, Maharashtra, India. UpWealth operates it’s main website under “https://upwealth.in/” and operates a website version of UpWealth Academy under the URL: “https://academy.upwealth.in”.
We respect the privacy of each user from the Website and App (referred to as “you” or “a user”), whether it’s your first time, or if you’ve visited our Website / App previously. This Privacy Statement gives you specific information about how we protect your privacy, how we treat information we collect on the App that identifies an individual user (“Personal Information”), and how we use aggregated information.
UpWealth Academy is a collection of investment lessons, spreading awareness and educating visitors about financial concepts ranging from basic introductory concepts to advanced investment theories, concepts of investments and mutual funds, and everything else.
By registering for or using the web or app, you confirm your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not proceed. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without any prior notice. It is up to the User to keep up to date with the updated Policy at all times.
Location of servers and transfer of information to India
Collection and use of your Personal Information
You may provide personal information to us, if you choose to:
- Submit a help request, a customer services inquiry or other inquiry to us, or fill in any other forms for the purposes of receiving our services/responses;
- Participate in some of the features accessible via the services (for example, message boards, games, surveys, polls, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or other incentives);
- Participate in any services that require registration; enroll in any of our webinars/podcasts and/or courses;
- Otherwise, use the services in a manner that you have requested.
Depending on which of these or any other Services you use, the personal information you provide may include:
- personal details (e.g. name, date of birth, professional title, company name, and household income, investment interests, retirement information, information about your educational background );
- contact details (e.g. phone number, email address, postal address, or mobile number);
- account details (e.g. username and password);
- communications (e.g. when you participate or post material in message boards or forums, participate in polls or surveys, write a review or provide a testimonial, or contact us with a question, comment, or request);
We may use your Personal Information for the below stated actions:
- Facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- Undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services and their security and service quality;
- To check and process your requests submitted to us for products / services and / or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products / services;
- To share with you, updates on changes to the products / services and their terms and conditions;
- To take up or investigate any complaints / claims / disputes;
- To respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- To verify your identity for us to provide products / services to you;
- To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
- To monitor and review services from time to time;
- To undertake financial / regulatory / management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- For conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- For selective offers and promotions.
Please be aware, that by posting information to message boards, chat groups or social networking facilities available via the services, you will be making this information available to other users of these services to the public. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself.
UpWealth may have the requirement to collect Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”) OR Personal Information from you while you are visiting Website or App due to the nature of the products and services being offered. SPDI shall have the meaning in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”). Any Personal Information as defined under the SPDI Rules may be requested to be completely removed by UpWealth in case the visitor/user of the Website/App wishes to by writing an email to email@example.com.
Information Collected via devices or platforms
When you use the Website or App, UpWealth may automatically collect information via automatic means about your computer or device, your preference settings, your location, and your activities, including:
- IP address of your device;
- Unique mobile device identifiers;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, screen resolution, web browser information, and operating system or platform;
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.);
- Internet provider or mobile carrier name;
- The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting the Website or App;
- Information about your activity on the Website/App (e.g., your search queries, mis-formatted DNS entries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, search history, comments, forms filled out and submitted, how often you use the services);
- Information we generate as a result of your visit to our Website/App (e.g. our understanding of your interests as a result of your use of the Website/App and whether you are a regular or occasional user of the Website/App); and
- If you are using a mobile device, your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
Collection of non-personal information
Even if you do not input any Personal Information specifically, we collect information about how you use our App/Website (“Non-Personal Information”). This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in more detail below under “Non-Personal Information”.
Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered and you as a visitor may select to do. No Personal Information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
After giving a written notice, a user, who is subject to GDPR, shall have the right to receive Personal Information and Non Personal Information, which is provided to UpWealth during the usage of UpWealth’s services, such that, this information may be used by another entity which is technically feasible by all parties to the maximum extent possible. For sending across any notice pertaining to removal or requesting to receive all such Personal Information and Non Personal Information, such that, this information may be transferred to another entity/controller of such data as per the GDPR, all subjected users are required to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
Please do not share any of your personal information, including all such login details to your UpWealth/ UpWealth Academy Website / App, due to any reason whatsoever. Any such consequences occurring on the Website / App due to you sharing your login / Personal Information details will be your sole responsibility and not of UpWealth or UpWealth Academy.
Updating Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Website/App, you may correct or update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from any updates you have requested by modifying or deleting your profile on the Website/App, writing to customer support at UpWealth
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 (“Children”), and we do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from Children.
Comments and questions
Subject to Change